Alert 6/10/22 | 11:57 AM: Valley Water to enforce restrictions on outdoor watering. Learn more
FYI 4/20/22 | 3:18 PM: Valley Water’s main buildings are now open to members of the public. Learn more
Back to top

5. What if I do not agree with the new crop factor?

If you do not agree with the Table of Average Uses, then your recourse is to install a meter. It is the most accurate measurement available. If you are a private well owner, you can apply for a rebate.