2021 Board Vice Chairperson
Re-elected: November 2018
Term Expires: December 2022
- Joint Recycled Water Advisory Committee with the City of Sunnyvale
- Joint Recycled Water Policy Advisory Committee with the City of San Jose/Santa Clara-TPAC
- Joint Recycled Water Policy Committee with the Cities of Palo Alto, East Palo Alto and Mountain View
Board Work Groups:
- DCA Group
- Delta Conveyance Finance Authority
- San Francisquito Creek, Joint Powers Authority
- San Luis and Delta Mendota Water Authority Board, Division 4
- San Luis and Delta Mendota Water Authority - Delta Habitat Conservation and Conveyance Plan Steering Committee (DHCCP) - Division 4
- Zone 7, EBRPD, ACWD, SCVWD, LARPD and Tri-Valley Conservancy Liaison Committee
District 7 represents the western hills communities – Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Gatos, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Monte Sereno, and the southern portion of San Jose’s Almaden Valley. Cities, places and neighborhoods include Lexington Hills, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Mountain View, Palo Alto, and San Jose – Almaden Valley (part). Watersheds include Lower Peninsula, West Valley, and Guadalupe. School Districts include Cambrian Elementary (part), Campbell Union Elementary (part), Campbell Union High (part), Cupertino Union Elementary (part), Fremont Union High (part), Lakeside Joint Elementary, Loma Prieta Joint Union Elementary (part), Los Altos Elementary (part), Los Gatos Union Elementary, Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union (part), Montebello Elementary (part), Mountain View Elementary (part), Mountain View-Los Altos Union (part), Palo Alto Unified, San Jose Unified (part), Saratoga Union Elementary (part), Sunnyvale Elementary (part), Union Elementary (part), and Whisman Elementary.
Correspondence to the Santa Clara Valley Water District Board Members may be sent via e-mail to: [email protected].