Every Wednesday and Friday in March 2019 from 1pm to 3:30pm, plus one Saturday installation on March 16th. Registration Deadline: March 6th (the first day of class).
This training series offers a comprehensive, hands-on overview of:
- California graywater codes and regulations
- Graywater-compatible plants and products
- Assessing a site for graywater and sizing graywater irrigation systems
- Laundry to landscape graywater system design, installation, and maintenance
- Graywater collection plumbing and irrigation options for permitted systems
- Emerging graywater technologies
A first of its kind training series to be offered in the Bay Area, spots are limited. Additional details can be found at ecoact.org/greywatercertification/.