Water 101 Academy - Spring 2022 now in session
Spring 2022 program schedule
Participants MUST commit to attending all sessions to receive a completion certificate and graduate on to become a water ambassador.
Unless otherwise specified, the program sessions will be held virtually via Zoom on Wednesdays, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Session 1: Value of Water: Water Challenges in California and Silicon Valley
Wednesday, March 9
Session 1 presentations
- Session 2: Where Does Your Water Come From?
Wednesday, March 23
Session 2 presentations
- Session 3: Watershed Works in Action
Wednesday, April 6
Session 3 presentations
- Session 4: Water is Life: Securing Our Future
Wednesday, April 27
Session 4 presentations
- Session 5: Let’s Get WET – Water Education Training in the Field
Wednesday, May 11
Session 5 presentations
- Session 6: Academy Graduation
Wednesday, June 1
- Participants must be a resident of Santa Clara County
- Participants must plan to attend all seven (7) sessions
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Participants must complete 80% of the program to receive the certificate of completion
- Participants must remain active Water Ambassadors for at least two (2) years after graduation
- Attend four (4) Water Ambassador team meetings per year
- Participate in one (1) or more water/environmental stewardship initiatives per year
- Complete annual program survey
If you have any questions about the program or application or nomination process, email us at [email protected] or call us at 408-781-6972.