UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE meetings of the Santa Clara Valley Water District (Valley Water) Board of Directors will be held in accordance with the Brown Act as currently in effect under the State Emergency Services Act, the Governor’s Emergency Declaration related to COVID-19 to shelter in place, and the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020 that allows attendance by members of the Board of Directors, district staff, and the public to participate and conduct the meeting by teleconference, videoconference, or both.
Valley Water Board meetings will be live streamed on the district’s website. Those members of the public wishing to participate remotely may do so via the electronic Zoom meeting link posted on the meeting agenda.
- Board Agendas, Minutes, and Supporting Documents
- Subscribe to receive the Board's electronic agenda notifications
- View Archived Board Meeting Streaming Videos
- View LIVE BOARD MEETINGS Streaming Videos
Members of the public wishing to address the Board during a video-conferenced meeting on an item not listed on the agenda, or any item listed on the agenda, should use the “Raise Hand” or “Chat” tools located in Zoom meeting link listed on the agenda. Speakers will be acknowledged by the Board Chair in the order requests are received, and granted speaking access to address the Board.
Persons wishing to submit written comments on a specific agenda item may submit comments online via email to [email protected], or by completing an Agenda Item Comment Form. Comment forms should be submitted by noon, the day before the meeting.
Information on how Directors conduct meetings and how to address the Board are explained in the Conduct of Meetings guidelines.
- Board of Director’s Regular Meeting Agendas and staff reports are posted to the district’s website by 5 p.m., 11 days prior to all regular Board meetings.
- Amended Agendas and Supplemental Information for regular Board meetings are posted to the district’s website by 5 p.m., the Friday prior to the Board meeting.
- Special Board Meeting Agendas and staff reports are generally posted to the district’s website 72 hours prior to meeting.