The Board of Directors holds regular meetings twice monthly on the second and fourth Tuesday. The second Tuesday of the month the meetings begin at 1 p.m. and the fourth Tuesday the meetings begin at 6 p.m. When necessary, the Board will meet in Closed Session prior to the regular 1 p.m. or 6 p.m. meeting.
All meetings are held in the District Headquarters - Board Room, at 5700 Almaden Expressway, San Jose, unless otherwise noted on the meeting agenda.
- Board Agendas, Minutes, and Supporting Documents
- View Board Meeting Streaming Videos (Live, Archives)
- Subscribe to receive the Board's electronic agenda notifications
Persons wishing to address the Board during a meeting on an item not listed on the agenda, or any item listed on the agenda, will need to submit a Request to Speak Form to the Clerk of the Board at the meeting. Speakers are called in the order requests are received.
Persons wishing to submit comments on a specific agenda item, may submit comments online via email to [email protected], or by completing an Agenda Item Comment Form. Comments should be submited by noon, the day before the meeting.
Information on how Directors conduct meetings and how to address the Board are explained in the Conduct of Meetings guidelines.
- Board of Director’s Regular Meeting Agendas and staff reports are posted to the district’s website by 5 p.m., 11 days prior to all regular Board meetings.
- Amended Agendas and Supplemental Information for regular Board meetings are posted to the district’s website by 5 p.m., the Friday prior to the Board meeting.
- Special Board Meeting Agendas and staff reports are generally posted to the district’s website 72 hours prior to meeting.