Meetings of the Santa Clara Valley Water District (Valley Water) Board of Directors will be held in accordance with the Brown Act as currently in effect. The public may participate in meetings by teleconference, videoconference, or in person.
If attending in-person, you are required to wear a mask and comply with Ordinance 22-03 - AN ORDINANCE OF THE SANTA CLARA VALLEY WATER DISTRICT SPECIFYING RULES OF DECORUM FOR PARTICIPATION IN BOARD AND COMMITTEE MEETINGS
Valley Water Board meetings will be live streamed on the district’s website. Those members of the public wishing to participate remotely may do so via the electronic Zoom meeting link posted on the meeting agenda.
- Subscribe to receive the Board's electronic agenda notifications
- View Archived Board Meeting Streaming Videos
- View LIVE BOARD MEETINGS Streaming Videos
Members of the public wishing to address the Board during a video-conferenced meeting on an item not listed on the agenda, or any item listed on the agenda, should use the “Raise Hand” tool located in Zoom meeting link listed on the agenda.
Members of the public attending in person wishing to address the Board on an item not listed on the agenda, or any item listed on the agenda, should complete a "Request to Speak Card" located in the Boardroom or online (see link below) and submit to the Clerk of the Board.
Speakers will be acknowledged by the Board Chair in the order requests are received, and granted speaking access to address the Board.
Persons wishing to submit written comments on a specific agenda item may submit comments online via email to [email protected], or by completing an Agenda Item Comment Form. Comment forms should be submitted by noon, the day before the meeting.
- Board of Director’s Regular Meeting Agendas and staff reports are posted to the district’s website 11 days prior to all regular Board meetings.
- Amended Agendas and Supplemental Information for regular Board meetings are posted to the district’s website the Friday prior to the Board meeting.
- Special Board Meeting Agendas and staff reports are generally posted to the district’s website 72 hours prior to meeting.