Back to top

Pollution Hotline


If you see a substance polluting a creek, pond or reservoir, call anytime:


You can also report these activities through the Access Valley Water customer service portal at:

The pollution hotline should be used to report the presence of hazardous and non-hazardous pollutants that acutely impact or threaten district-owned surface waters.

  1. The caller will be greeted by an automated message and asked to record information about the incident
  2. The hotline will then notify a district responder to make a return call to the reporting party and assess the information
  3. If the situation warrants, district staff will investigate further or refer the incident for timely response