Back to top

Do I need a permit?


According to the Water Resources Protection Ordinance (WRPO), permits must be obtained for projects or activities that:

  • Occur on Valley Water fee title property
  • Are within Valley Water easements, or
  • For any activities that may impact Valley Water facilities.

When in doubt, please apply for a permit.  If it is determined that a permit is not necessary, you will not be charged the application fee.