Whether you’re starting a new landscape project or maintaining your existing landscape, this information will help you quickly and easily find landscape professionals in your area. Receive advice and resources on home horticulture, pest management, and sustainable landscape practices from Santa Clara County's UC Master Gardeners.
Landscape professionals with rebate experience
The lists below are intended to help you find companies familiar with Valley Water’s rebate programs with experience in landscape design, construction, and maintenance. This information is not intended to be an endorsement of any one company.
Landscape professionals: If you wish to be added to or removed from this list or have general questions, contact Ashley Shannon at (408) 630-2951. Be prepared to verify that you have had three or more clients participate in the Landscape Rebate Program to be eligible to be added to the list.
Landscape professionals with sustainability background
This section provides a variety of landscape professional resources. They may not have experience with Valley Water's rebate programs, but do have experience in sustainable landscape practices or efficient irrigation techniques.
- Find a Qualified Water Efficient Landscaper in your area. A certification program to educate landscape professionals and their customers on effective landscape design, management and irrigation practices, QWEL landscapers are trained in water-wise landscape practices including:
- plant selection,
- irrigation system design, and
- water Management
- Find locally-trained landscapers to help reduced water use and improve irrigation efficiency with the WaterSense Program.
- Find a Green Gardener trained in sustainable landscape maintenance practices.
- The California Landscape Contractors Association offers a list of certified landscape contractors also.
- Greywater Action and Central Coast Greywater Alliance provide lists of experienced graywater contractors also.