Alert 12/1/22 | 1:21 PM: Turn off your sprinklers during and after rainfall. Learn more
Back to top

Step 4. Submit documentation to Valley Water

Submit the following documentation to Valley Water as soon as the installation is completed:

  • Paid installation invoice

  • Paid submeter purchase invoice

  • Submeter certification from the County Dept. of Weights and Measures

  • Mobile home properties: Permit from the California Dept. of Housing and Community Development (if applicable)

Submissions should be sent by email to [email protected] and [email protected].