Back to top

Which permit application should I fill out?

- If you are:

  • Performing soil boring
  • Installing utilities
  • Grading
  • Building a fence near a Valley Water facility
  • Removing or trimming a tree
  • Constructing or repairing an outfall
  • Constructing or repairing a bridge
  • Landscaping
  • Building a trail
  • Repairing erosion
  • Would like vehicular or pedestrian access onto Valley Water property, or
  • Would like to request specific real estate services such as land exchanges, sales and/or dedications

     Please fill out the Encroachment Permit Application/Request for Real Estate Services form.

- If you would like to change the scope of work or the completion deadline for an existing permit, please fill out the Encroachment Permit Amendment/Extension Application form.

- If you are constructing or replacing a fence along a property line that you share with Valley Water and would like to request cost sharing, please fill out the Application for Cost Sharing of Good Neighbor Fencing form. 

- If you would like to clean up litter as part of Valley Water’s Adopt-A-Creek program, please click here. 

- If you would like to install, repair or destroy a well, or if your project requires boring to a depth of 45 feet or greater please click here.