Chances are, you are using more water in your home or business than you should be. The water district offers free water conservation devices that can help you save water.
- Bathroom aerators *
- Kitchen aerators *
- Shower timers
* To receive these items, the first step is completing a free DIY Water Wise Indoor Survey.
For more information, call the Water Conservation Hotline at (408) 630-2554.
Download one of our flyers below:
- Water Conservation Programs Flyer
- Graywater Frequently Asked Questions [PDF]
- Rainwater Catchment Frequently Asked Questions [PDF]
Need more tips or a virtual home tour?
Save Our Water Savings Virtual Home Tour: Water Savings Virtual Tour
- Check out the California Urban Water Conservation Council's Video Library
Contains a collection of water conservation 'How-To' videos from doing your own landscape or indoor water audits to installing permeable hardscapes, and more!
- Visit "Sprinklers 101" for a wealth of Irrigation Info
This web portal, created by the California Association of Water Agencies as part of their Save Our Water campaign, is a one-stop shop for homeowners and professionals looking for information and online resources on water-efficient irrigation. Homeowners will find easy-to-understand information about how residential sprinkler systems work, information on drip irrigation and other smart ways to reduce landscape water use, as well as loads of online resources.
- EPA WaterSense
WaterSense offers a wide variety of information, from a list of WaterSense-labeled products to a list of simple steps to save water each day.
QUESTIONS? Call the Water Conservation Hotline at (408) 630-2554 or email us at [email protected].