Chances are, you are using more water in your home or business than you should be. The water district offers free water conservation devices that can help you save water.
- Bathroom aerators *
- Kitchen aerators *
- Shower timers
* To receive these items, the first step is completing a free Water Wise Indoor Survey. For more information or to sign up, please click here.
For more information, call the Water Conservation Hotline at (408) 630-2554.
Interested in downloading one of our flyers? Click on the following links:
- Water Conservation Tips Card
- Drought Survival: Lawn Care Tips
- Graywater Frequently Asked Questions [PDF]
- Rainwater Catchment Frequently Asked Questions [PDF]
Water Conservation Tips
Looking for water conservation tips? We've got them! Just click on the links below.
Need more tips or a virtual home tour?
Save Our Water Savings Virtual Home Tour: Water Savings Virtual Tour
- Check out the California Urban Water Conservation Council's Video Library
Contains a collection of water conservation 'How-To' videos from doing your own landscape or indoor water audits to installing permeable hardscapes, and more!
- Visit "Sprinklers 101" for a wealth of Irrigation Info
This web portal, created by the California Association of Water Agencies as part of their Save Our Water campaign, is a one-stop shop for homeowners and professionals looking for information and online resources on water-efficient irrigation. Homeowners will find easy-to-understand information about how residential sprinkler systems work, information on drip irrigation and other smart ways to reduce landscape water use, as well as loads of online resources. To go to the site, click here.
- EPA WaterSense
This website offers a wide variety of information, from a list of WaterSense labeled products to a list of simple steps to save water each day. To go to the site, click here.
QUESTIONS? Call the Water Conservation Hotline at (408) 630-2554 or email us at [email protected].