As part of our public safety response to novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Santa Clara Valley Water District (Valley Water) is asking staff to telework. Valley Water’s priority is to maintain the health and safety of our workforce and community.
Immediately in effect for Water Conservation Programs, we are still able to serve you remotely. You can directly contact staff working on your rebate projects, to request water-saving equipment, or to inquire how you can save water in your home and landscaping by emailing [email protected] or calling (408) 630-2554.
If you reach our voicemail, please leave a detailed message including your name, phone number, address and any additional information, such as your rebate number, that can best help us assist you. We encourage electronic submittals of rebate applications, survey requests, or reporting water waste. No home visits will occur while the Shelter in Place order is active.
Please allow extra time for processing your requests. Additional water-saving resources can be found at www.SouthBayGreenGardens.org or through our Water Saving Video series. Thank you for your patience and for remembering that we are all in this together.
The following programs will help get your business or school on the water-saving track:
Rebates and Services
- WET Rebate Program for Businesses and Schools
- Submeter Rebate Program
- Landscape Rebate Program
- Free Large Landscape Survey Program for Businesses and Schools
Free material and equipment
- Table Tents for Restaurants “Drinking Water By Request”
- Hotel “Linen Reuse” Cards
- High-Efficiency Faucet Aerators – 0.5 gallons per minute
- Pre-Rinse Sprayers – 1.15 gallons per minute
To request this equipment, please call (408) 630-2554.
- City of Santa Clara businesses! Save Energy and Water - Silicon Valley Power (SVP) is partnering with BASE Energy, Inc. to offer the Energy Efficient Water Systems (EEWS) Program to qualifying business customers with an electric demand over 200 kW. Silicon Valley Power also offers energy rebates.
- PG&E Restaurant Energy Rebates
- List of the most-efficient commercial toilets (flushometer/bowl combinations) [XLS or PDF]
- Colleges and Universities – Water Conservation Case Studies
- Hotels – Join the EPA WaterSense H2Otel Challenge
- Water Savings Strategies for Commercial Buildings (EPA WaterSense)
- Sustainable Silicon Valley's Onsite Water Reuse Case Studies Database
- Water Conservation Tips for Businesses
QUESTIONS? Call the Water Conservation Hotline at (408) 630-2554 or email us at [email protected].