COVID-19 Program Notice
As part of our public safety response to novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Valley Water is asking staff to telework. Valley Water’s priority is to maintain the health and safety of our workforce and community.
We are still able to serve you remotely for our Water Conservation Programs. You can contact staff
The following programs will help get your business or school on the water-saving track:
Rebates and Services
- WET Rebate Program for Businesses and Schools
- Submeter Rebate Program
- Landscape Rebate Program
- Free Large Landscape Survey Program for Businesses and Schools
Free material and equipment
- Table Tents for Restaurants “Drinking Water By Request”
- Hotel “Linen Reuse” Cards
- High-Efficiency Faucet Aerators – 0.5 gallons per minute
- Pre-Rinse Sprayers – 1.15 gallons per minute
To request this equipment, please call (408) 630-2554.
- City of Santa Clara businesses! Save Energy and Water - Silicon Valley Power (SVP) is partnering with BASE Energy, Inc. to offer the Energy Efficient Water Systems (EEWS) Program to qualifying business customers with an electric demand over 200 kW. Silicon Valley Power also offers energy rebates.
- PG&E Restaurant Energy Rebates
- List of the most-efficient commercial toilets (flushometer/bowl combinations) [XLS or PDF]
- Colleges and Universities – Water Conservation Case Studies
- Hotels – Join the EPA WaterSense H2Otel Challenge
- Water Savings Strategies for Commercial Buildings (EPA WaterSense)
- Sustainable Silicon Valley's Onsite Water Reuse Case Studies Database
- Water Conservation Tips for Businesses
QUESTIONS? Call the Water Conservation Hotline at (408) 630-2554 or email us at [email protected].