Let's all make Water Conservation a Way of Life
Water Wise Survey Program
Click here to learn about Water Wise Outdoor Surveys and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Water Wise Indoor Surveys.
Learn how to upgrade or replace your water-using fixtures with the help of EPA WaterSense, including:
Learn how to upgrade or maintain your landscaping by clicking here.
- Find Your Water Retailer
- Information about Toilets
- Information about Clothes Washers
- Tips, Literature and Gear
- Water Saver Home - Check out this site for more water-saving tips and a home water use calculator.
- WaterSense and EnergyStar provide additional resources and tools to help individuals and businesses save water, energy, and money.
- Lawn Busters! Our City Forest and the Santa Clara Valley Water District want to help qualified Santa Clara County property owners convert their lawns into drought-tolerant dreamscapes. The Lawn Busters program provides subsidized on-site assessments and landscape design, planting and irrigation installation, with quality assurance follow-up. Qualifying homeowners are seniors over 60, low-income residents, residents with disabilities, or veterans. Please click here or email [email protected] for more information and to apply
QUESTIONS? Call the Water Conservation Hotline at (408) 630-2554 or email us at [email protected].