COVID-19 Program Notice
As part of our public safety response to novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Valley Water is asking staff to telework. Valley Water’s priority is to maintain the health and safety of our workforce and community.
You can contact staff regarding the following:
Let's all make Water Conservation a Way of Life
- Water Wise Survey Program includes free Water Wise Outdoor Surveys and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Water Wise Indoor Surveys.
- Learn how to upgrade or replace your water-using fixtures with the help of EPA WaterSense, including:
- Upgrade or Maintain your landscaping sustainably.
- Find Your Water Retailer
- Understanding Your Water Bill
- Information about Toilets
- Information about Clothes Washers
- Water Conservation Tips
- Literature and Gear
- Water Saver Home - Check out this site for more water-saving tips and a home water use calculator. For your full water footprint (includes easy questions about indoor, outdoor, and virtual water use like water-use from the products you choose), check out this water calculator. To learn how much inefficiency may be costing you, this water leak cost calculator will help.
- WaterSense and EnergyStar provide additional resources and tools to help individuals and businesses save water, energy, and money.
- Lawn Busters! Our City Forest and the Santa Clara Valley Water District want to help qualified Santa Clara County property owners convert their lawns into drought-tolerant dreamscapes. The Lawn Busters program provides subsidized on-site assessments and landscape design, planting and irrigation installation, with quality assurance follow-up. Qualifying homeowners are seniors over 60, low-income residents, residents with disabilities, or veterans. Email [email protected] for additional information or to apply.
QUESTIONS? Call the Water Conservation Hotline at (408) 630-2554 or email us at [email protected].