Welcome to the Landscape Summit page!
The Landscape Summit is an annual event developed through the Santa Clara Valley Water District's Landscape Committee, as a forum for landscape professionals to learn about water issues in the county and California as a whole, and how water relates to the landscaping industry. It's also an opportunity for Valley Water to get valuable feedback from landscape professionals, and for attendees to collaborate and exchange ideas.
- Welcome, Dedication, and Water Supply Update
- Climate Reality - Regeneration of the Landscape: Presentation not available for distribution upon request of the presenters, however the following plan details and resources have been provided by Studio Petrichor as a supplement to the recorded Climate Reality - Regeneration of the Landscape presentation by Shawn Maestretti and Leigh Adams.
- Calfire Guideline Specifications for Selecting, Planting, and Early Care of Young Trees
- Tree Crown Observation and Correction Detail (PDF) (for a DWG file, contact [email protected])
- Tree Rootball Inspection and Circling Root Correction
- Climate Positive Design by Kate Lenahan.
- Presentation Videos
For more information about the Landscape Summit, please contact the Water Conservation Hotline at (408) 630-2554 or email [email protected].