If you have questions or comments for the Santa Clara Valley Water District’s Board of Directors, you may contact them by:
- Email at [email protected]
- Mail correspondence to:
SCVWD Board of Directors
5750 Almaden Expressway
San Jose, CA 95118
You may contact individual directors via email listed on their individual web pages.
All correspondence addressed to the Board is distributed to the entire Board in accordance with Board-approved process. If your correspondence necessitates a response, the Board will make every effort to respond to you within 14 calendar days.
The Board is part-time, which means they do not have physical offices or voicemail here at the District. However, you may contact the Clerk’s Office at 408-630-2277, and your message will be relayed to the Board or appropriate Director.
When you send an email, letter, or fax to the Board of Directors, your correspondence becomes a public record. Please do not include any private information in your correspondence that you do not want made available to the public.
If you would like to comment on a Board Agenda item, please note the following additional information and deadlines:
- Agenda item comments received by 8 a.m., on the Thursday prior to a Regular Board Meeting, will be distributed to the Board and made public via our website on Friday afternoon
- Agenda item comments received after 8 a.m., on Thursday but before 10:00 a.m. on the day of a Regular Board Meeting, will be distributed to the Board at the meeting and made available to the public
- Agenda item comments received after 10:00 a.m. the day of a Regular Board Meeting cannot be distributed to the Board at the meeting, but will be shared with the entire Board at the next earliest opportunity
- Agenda item comments received by 3 p.m., the day prior to a Special Meeting will be distributed to the Board at the meeting and made available to the public. Comments received after a Special Meeting deadline cannot be distributed at the meeting but will be shared with the entire Board at the next earliest opportunity
The Board appreciates hearing from their constituents, and thanks you for your time and interest in the Santa Clara Valley Water District.
To request a meeting with a Director, email your request to [email protected].