Elected: December 2022
Term Expires: December 2026
- Board Policy and Planning Committee
- Diversity and Inclusion Ad Hoc Committee
- Environmental Creek Cleanup Committee
- Stream Planning and Operations Committee
- Water Conservation and Demand Management Committee
- Water Storage Exploratory Committee
Board Advisory Committees:
Board Work Groups & Staff Committees:
- Financial Sustainability Group
- Los Vaqueros Reservoir Joint Power Authority Board of Directors
- San Francisquito Creek Joint Powers Authority
- Santa Clara County Recycling and Waste Reduction Commission
- Santa Clara Valley Habitat JPA
District 7 encompasses the cities of Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Altos, the Town of Los Altos Hills, the Town of Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, and parts of South San Jose. Communities and neighborhoods include the unincorporated community of Redwood Estates along State Route 17 in the coastal Santa Cruz Mountains in Los Gatos, and the southern portions of Almaden Valley in San Jose. Other landmarks include Foothill College. Watersheds in District 7 include Lower Peninsula (Northwest Zone), West Valley (North Central Zone), Guadalupe (Central Zone), and Uvas/Llagas (South Zone).
Director Rebecca Eisenberg's may also be contacted by email at: [email protected].
Correspondence to the Santa Clara Valley Water District Board Members may be sent via e-mail to: [email protected].