Re-elected: November 2016
Term Expires: December 2020
Board Advisory Committees:
- Joint Recycled Water Advisory Committee - Sunnyvale
- Joint Recycled Water Policy Advisory Committee - San Jose, Santa Clara-TPAC
- Joint Recycled Water Advisory Committee - Palo Alto,
East Palo Alto, Mountain View
Board Work Groups & Staff Committees:
- DCA Group
- FAHCE Committee
- Financial Sustainability Group
- Landscape Committee (Alt.)
- Delta Conveyance Design and Construction Joint Powers Authority (Alt.)
- Santa Clara Valley Habitat JPA
District 2 is the Downtown/Rose Garden/Willow Glen district. It encompasses both downtown San Jose and downtown Santa Clara. District 2 lies southwest of the airport and southeast of Julian Street. In southwestern San Jose, to the west of Willow Glen, District 2 continues west out of Willow Glen to Saratoga Avenue, as Saratoga Avenue is the eastern border of Cupertino Union Elementary School District. Cities, places and neighborhoods include Buena Vista, Burbank, Fruitdale, San Jose (Willow Glen, Rose Garden, downtown and all of San Jose City Council District 6), and Santa Clara (South of the Union Pacific Railroad). Watersheds include West Valley (part), Guadalupe (part), and Coyote(part). School Districts include Campbell Union Elementary (part), Campbell Union High (part), Franklin-McKinley Elementary (part), Luther Burbank Elementary, Moreland Elementary (part), SanJose Unified (part), and Santa Clara Unified (part).
Correspondence to the Santa Clara Valley Water District Board Members may be sent via e-mail to: [email protected].