Re-elected: November 2020
Term expires: December 2024
- Homeless Encampment Ad Hoc Committee
- Water Storage Exploratory Committee
- Water Conservation and Demand Management Committee
Board Advisory Committees:
- Landscape Committee
- Northern California Latino Water Coalition (Alt.)
- Pajaro River Watershed Flood Protection Authority (Alt.)
- San Luis & Delta Mendota Water Authority Board, Division 4 (Alt.)
- Santa Clara County Emergency Operational Area Council
- South Bay Salt Ponds Stakeholders Forum
- South County Regional Wastewater Authority
District 3 is the closely linked Milpitas/Berryessa community. District 3 adds to that area the northern portions of San Jose (San Jose City Council Districts 3 and 4), Santa Clara (north of the Union Pacific Railroad), and Sunnyvale (north of Central Expressway). Cities, places and neighborhoods include the East Foothills, Milpitas, San Jose (Berryessa), Santa Clara (part), and Sunnyvale (part). Watersheds include Coyote (part), Guadalupe (part), and West Valley (part). School Districts include Berryessa Elementary, East Side Union High (part), Fremont Union High (part), Milpitas Unified (part), Orchard Elementary, San Jose Unified (part), Santa Clara Unified (part), and Sunnyvale Elementary (part).
Correspondence to the Santa Clara Valley Water District Board Members may be sent via e-mail to: [email protected].