Elected: November 2022
Term Expires: December 2026
- Board Audit Committee
- Capital Improvement Committee (CIP)
- Environmental Creek Cleanup Committee
- Recycled Water Committee
- Joint Recycled Water Advisory Committee with City of Sunnyvale
- Joint Recycled Water Policy Advisory Committee with City of San Jose/Santa Clara-TPAC
- Joint Recycled Water Policy Committee with Cities of Palo Alto, E. Palo Alto & Mountain View
Board Advisory Committees:
- San Luis & Delta Mendota Water Authority Board-Division 4 (Alt.)
- Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO)
- Santa Clara County Emergency Operational Area Council (Alt.)
District 4 encompasses the city of Campbell and parts of West and South San Jose. Communities and neighborhoods include San Jose’s San Tomas, Cambrian Park, Parkview, Branham, Blossom Hill, and the northern portions of Almaden Valley and Santa Teresa. Watersheds in District 4 include West Valley (North Central Zone) and Guadalupe (Central Zone).
Correspondence to the Santa Clara Valley Water District Board Members may be sent via e-mail to: [email protected].
Director Beall may also be contacted by email at: [email protected].
District 4 Detailed Map
Director Beall's Biography
2022 Ethics Training Certificate
Director Guest Columns: